Monday 28 May 2012

Episode IV: A New Blog

Welcome. Thank you for coming along. Do pull up a chair. Help yourself to a beverage.

By day, I am one of the 9-5 masses. By night, I am a superhero zooming in my- not really, though I do love the natty outfits. 

By night, I love to write. I love to talk about writing. I want to pass on tips I've learned as I've attended courses and writing groups. I would especially love others to share their thoughts with me so I can pick their brains too. I'm aspiring, unpublished, perhaps pre-published when I am being particularly positive it will happen. At the moment, I'm writing YA fiction set in the near future. I am editing one novel while just starting on a Shiny New Idea. 

I would love to hear from any writers whatever you write.

I'm going to share my own thoughts about character, plot, style, point of view, voice, the importance of editing and the evils of procrastination. I'm going to pass on tips I've learned from others and would love you to do the same. I'm going to make random Star Wars and superhero references (I may as well warn you now).

Please join me on this journey. Buckle up, we're ready for the off.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!Thanks for stopping by my blog. The writing and book blogging community is super supportive. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by here. I am brand new as you can see, but having fun so far! I will be following your blog.

      Delete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)